“Have a great week” is a nice phrase that you can say to people on a Sunday or Monday so that they have a good week.
We often use this phrase to wish someone well for their week at work, school or if they have an upcoming trip.
20 ways to wish someone a great week
There is nothing wrong with saying “have a great week” to someone but here are some alternatives if you want to say it in a different way:
- Wishing you an extraordinary week ahead!
- Have an awesome week full of success and joy.
- Here’s to a fruitful week for you!
- Enjoy an outstanding week!
- May your week be filled with amazing moments.
- I hope your week is nothing short of fantastic!
- Embrace the beauty of the coming week.
- Make the most of the new week. It’s your oyster!
- Wishing you a week full of wins and happiness.
- Have a week brimming with positivity and great experiences!
- Let the coming days be splendid for you.
- I hope you have an incredibly successful week.
- Best wishes for a week filled with promise and opportunity!
- Here’s to a week full of potential and exciting challenges!
- Have a magical week full of surprises and achievements.
- May the next seven days be the best you’ve ever had!
- Wishing you a week that’s as wonderful as you are(a bit cheesy!).
- Embrace the new week with enthusiasm and you will achieve remarkable things.
- May your week be full of beautiful moments and pleasant surprises!
- Have an amazing week, make every moment count!
Is it correct to say “Have a great week ahead”
It is fine to say “Have a great week ahead” but there really is no need to say “ahead” as people will understand that you are talking about the coming week.