If your boss or new team welcomes you to a company it is important to give a good first impression. Your new boss might say something like “welcome to the team”, “welcome on board” or “welcome to the team” which are all friendly ways to make someone feel comfortable when they start a new job.
Ways to Reply to “Welcome on board” or “Welcome Aboard”
There are different ways you can respond to “welcome on board” depending on the impression you want to give. If you are usually a laid-back person, then it is best to open with a casual friendly impression. If you are ambitious, then you might want to show that you are ready to work hard with the team.
Casual, Friendly Impression
- Thank you so much! I am happy to be part of the team.
- Thank you for your warm welcome. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
- Thanks! I can’t wait to meet you all.
- Thank you. I am looking forward to meeting you.
- Thank you. I am sure it will be a pleasure to work with you.
- Thank you for welcoming me to the team. I am looking forward to meeting you all.
- Thank you. I am sure we will achieve a lot together.
- Thank you. I am looking forward to becoming a driving force in this company.
Use A.I. to help you with your emails
I have been using A.I. tools to help me craft my emails. Have a look at the email below where I asked for a reply to “welcome aboard” and also to ask a question.
- Can AI Write Proposals? (Tips For Improving Work Proposals) - February 28, 2023
- 9 Ways to use ChatGPT in the Classroom(+Chat GPT Activities) - February 27, 2023
- How To Reply to a Thank You Email (With Examples) - February 27, 2023